Sunday 12 May 2013

Emergency Exit

And in other news of the "don't try this at home" variety, this week's blog finds me unexpectedly back in Phoenix with my son, who during Cinco de Mayo celebrations decided to dive into a pool from the roof. (Tequila shots were involved, fractures ensued.) A helicopter ride and a few days in the ICU later, he is home. Thankfully, he is going to be fine, even if now miserably in a neck brace for the foreseeable future. Amazing how life can change in a heartbeat and how quickly you can find yourself on another continent! When such things happen you readjust your priorities and do what you have to do. As it happens, my teachers were most supportive and granted extra time for finishing work upon my return. So, LLM will be put on hold for TLC for the next couple of weeks. See you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment